Monday, April 20, 2009

Harjutused



Harjutused

Exercise and Fitness – Reasons for doing sports

Fill in this questionnaire very carefully! Multiple answers in 2 and 4 are possible.

Gender: female: O

male: O

How do you get to school ? O O O How long is your way to school?
on foot by bike by bus/train _______________________
Age: _________

I do sports with the following intensity soft medium hard
1-2 hours per week
> 2 hours per week
> 4 hours per week
> 6 hours per week

Soft:: e.g. going for a walk, table tennis, volleyball, soft gymnastics
Medium: e.g. walking, swimming, going by bike, soccer, basketball, aerobics
hard: e.g. power sport,swimmung up to 1000m, squash, jogging > 1000m


1. Do you do sport regularly? O O O
yes no only at school (PE)


2. Why do you do sport?
O O O O O O
to keep fit to lose weight for health reasons for fun to meet others
people


3. Do you feel better after doing sport? O O O
yes no sometimes


4. Where do you do sport?
O O O O O O
in the nature in the sportsgym in the fitness in a sports extra- others
centre clubh curricularly


5. When do you do sport more? O O
in the spring/summer in the autumn/winter


Motives Full rejection Partial rejection Partial approval Full approval
I do sport because I enjoy exercise
I do sport to exhaust my physical limits.
Tension and thrill are important to me.
It is important to me to exercise with others.
I want to achieve something.
I want to compete with others and be successful.
I want to have self-affirmation.
I do sport to keep healthy.
I see sport as a means to keep fit.
I do sport to watch or improve my figure.
I can relax by doing sport.
I do sport to spend my leisure time sensibly.
I do sport to reduce aggressions.







Special activities over the period from _____________________to _________________

You also have to write down the time when you are at school.


Day of the week Date Time Activity
e.g. Friday 03/10/2008 12.30 – 14.00 Fitness centre